BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, August 5, 2013

Nothing is impossible, or could it be?

Hello readers,
Its been a awhile since I write or post here.
I am doing very well and I hope you are too.

Today, I feel like writing and posting and decided to post about dreams. Or likely to be my dreams.
Every single day, I live in a world where most of the people is really unfair , or could it be my life that is unfair ? I don't know. There was times where I cried painfully, thinking about my unfair life and what could happen next.
I, sometimes live in a world where people never actually appreciates me. Through the pain, I tried my very best to reach success. I wasn't saying that I was hoping for people to compliment me, though I have nothing for people to compliment me about. Pretty much lets say, I am used to it. I am used to being un-appreciate.

But there is one thing, one thing I couldn't stand taking, hearing,feeling.
"You dreamed too much, you dreamed too big. Better stop and focus on a thing that you can easily achieve. Stop dreaming cuz yours will never come true"

How about no?
This is my dream, at the first place I don't even understand why would people cares about my dream. It is my dream, I know what I can do and what I can't.
I know, my dreams sound really impossible to achieve, but if other people can, why can't I?
I have to be positive and I will always will. I will work hard, because dreams never come true through magic, it takes sweat, determination,positive thinking and hard work.

I may not be the genius girl in class, the best in every subject, not even the girl who gets straight A's. But, if I can dream it, I can achieve it.

I won't be alone, I have to angels that will be going with me. Will be climbing the mountain with me.

Dreams.

Dreaming dreaming, will you ever come true?
Will I ever be on the top,
Will I ever make them proud?

Trying trying, will you help?
So I can open my eyes and ,
be where I actually belong?

Working working, is it worth it?
To be where I wanted to,
with people I really love?

Holding holding, my beasties' hands,
Born together,
Achieving together,
Always together,
Friendship forever.

Dreams my dreams, I know you will  come true,
because I believe in you,
And I believe in me.

A little poem I wrote that explain my feelings.

Love you both, Jazzy and Fie.

And also, Happy SNSD's Anniversary and... HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO THE MOST GORGEOUS, CRAZY, WEIRD, ANNOYING BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD, AFINA JASMINE AND AFIRAH BUKAI <3 p="">May our friendship lasts forever.






0 comments: