BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sunday, April 17, 2011

AnnyeongI! xD

Taengoo! Taengu! Taeng! Ding Ding Taeng! Annyeong xD

I have many story to tell you..

You know , Do you remember TingLing Grace Lu?
Girl that I always tell you. My Unnie?
Well she's a former now.
She's not my unnie anymore for some problem.

U ask me why? Aiguuu Taeng~ so cute~
Well ok. I'll tell u.
Ermm...Well i don't know why.. Ahh! I remember now.. It's because she got new "TWIN" . So her twin is jealous if I talk to much to her. I decide to just let her go... It must be nice to see someone that we love happy right?

But suddenly , she send me a message and talk to we without respect. Rude.
Well , she talking about my bestfriend Afina Jasmine.
I hate it when people talk bad thing about my bestfriend.
Well , I change to a scary women =="
Raawwrr! It's like Oh! turn to RUn Devil Run!

I appreciate everyhing that she done to me :)
I try to undrstand her very well. When she saying bad think about my friend. I try to be her and understand her feeling.. Well , i don't know it's ok or not. No comment. I'm human. I'm not perfect but I'm trying to be perfect.

Ohh btw , I have a new textmate that understand me very well.. He's Hyeo.. He's a good brother to me.:) He understand me well and he take care of me well too :)

I keep asking my friend is it nice having boyfriend, I got a different answer from many friend. I realised that love is different. Nobody can understand it well.

Like life, Life is full of drama. If you lose your step. You gonna change.:)

Btw ! Jessica JUng birthday is tomorrow is it? I'm trying very hard to edit picture for her but now i have problem with my laptop. Can't save picture :(

Well , I just want you to tell this to Jessie.

Dear Jessie , I want to tell you Happy Birthday!

Wishing you all the best for your Birthday
Wishing you everything happy for your birthday.
Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years.
May all your dreams and wishes come true!
Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.
Wishing you a happy and prosperous birthday and a sweet night of birthday dreams.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

Another candle on your cake
Well there's no need to pout
Be glad that you have strength enough
To blow them all out!
Wishing you your happiest birthday yet
A birthday too special To ever forget.!
Happy Birthday Jessica JUng !
IT'S JUST YOU WHO CAN MAKE GORJESS SPAZZER SMILE ALWAYS :)
 
Taeyeon BYe :)

0 comments: