BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, December 27, 2010

Like A Star . Episode 2

JunKi : Hey! I Heard what you say.. ! 


*Taeyeon Shock*


Taeyeon : Ohh really? who care? Haha~


Juyeon : Ohh! Really sorry! Promise that both of us not going to say kind of that thing anymore!


*And then one of that boy also looking at Taeyeon*


Dong Woon :There are fact from Scientists that tall people is even better than short people LIKE YOU! Because we tall people eat healthy food not like short people! Understand?


Taeyeon : Hey! What are you saying? I'm not short!


Juyeon : Ok..Ok..! Let's stop it!!


JunKi & Dongwoon : After this shorty stop!


*Taeyeon was really mad and suddenly.....Bang!!!!*


Juyeon : Taeng arrr!! What are you doing???


*Taeyeon punch Junki and Dong woon head*


Miss Yuri : What happen ?


JunKi : Teacher! This shorty punch our head!


Miss Yuri : OMG! Kim Taeyeon! What are you doing! Please act like a girl!
                    After my class let's go to principals room!!!!


Dong Woon : Kim Taeyeon? What a name.=="


Taeyeon : Yahhhh! SHut up! Do you want me to punch u again?????


Juyeon : Ok! Ok! Taeng arggghhh! Stop It!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Front Principals Room..


Juyeon : Yahhhhh.. Are not u scared?


Taeyeon : I'm not scared! Not my fault at all..:P


*Suddenly Gi Kwang Come*


Kwang : OH oh!! Noona what happen!!!!??


Juyeon : Ur Noona Punch that *Popular students*


Kwang : Really? whooooaaaaaaaaa!


Taeyeon : Ok! I'll go in now..


Juyeon : Take care.. we will wait u here..


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*Taeyeon go in..There are Junki and DongWoon THere*


Taeyeon : Cehh~


Miss Jessica : Ok Now what happen here?


*All of them just shut up*


Miss Jessica : What happen Taeyeon?


Taeyeon : I..I...Juu...s...t.. I Just angry..


JunKi : If U Angry u should not do that!


Miss Jessica : Do what Taeyeon? Tell me it's okay..:)


Taeyeon : I Punch JunKi and Dong Woon head..


Dong Woon : And it's still hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!


Miss Jessica : Dong Woon! Talk nicely to Taeyeon!


Dong Woon : Sorry..=="


Miss Jessica : Why u do that? Kim Taeyeon?


Taeyeon : Both of them call me short..


Miss Jessica : JunKi...Dong Woon..?


JunKi : Because this girl just can't shut up her mouth! 


Miss Jessica : Ok Ok Stop! Both is wrong! You all can go now.. But remember.. If this thing happen again..I'll tell u guys to done something bad..:P


*Miss Jessica Smile *


snsd jessica Pictures, Images and Photos




Dong woon : Weirdo principals..


JunKi : Who?


Dong Woon : Miss Blonde~


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Juyeon : Oh! What happen?????


Taeyeon : Nothing.. Don't ask me!


Kwang : Noona.. At home u tell me ok?


Juyeon : Yahh!! I Want to know too!


Kwang : Hisshhh! U Soo Busy Body..!


*And then Taeyeon Walk Away*


Juyeon : Taeng arrrr!!


Gi Kwang : Let's Go Follow her!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*At the night , Juyeon alone at her house*


*She watch tv at she see something*


Juyeon : Arrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm Going Crazy!! Arggghh!!
               I'll call Taeng! Taeng!!


Tett..Tett..


Taeyeon : Yobseyo?


*And then Juyeon Tell her everything*


Taeyeon : What!? Argghhhh! I Need a doctor right now!


*And then Gi Kwang come *


Gi Kwang : Noona Noona! What happen??


Taeyeon : Argggghhhh!!!!!!!


Gi Kwang : Wae????


Taeyeon : That..That Popular Student!!!


Gi Kwang : Why? Why?


Taeyeon : They..................................


Be Continued..^^


Sorry For my bad english. At least u understand..:)







0 comments: